LNTM No.04 of 2019
Local Notice to Mariners No.04 of 2019
MAINTENANCE DREDGE OF SPARKES MARINA
1. Mariners are advised that a maintenance dredge of the visitors’ berth at Sparkes Marina is due to start Tuesday 23 April 2019 and finish Thursday 25 April 2019, subject to weather. The dredged material will be disposed of at the Nab Tower Spoil Grounds.
2. Dredging will be undertaken by the 31m backhoe dredger Doreen Dorward. Dredged material will be transported for disposal in the 44m split hopper barge Needles.
3. All vessels will display the lights and shapes required by the collision regulations and maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 14 and 16.
4. Mariners are requested to give these vessels a wide berth in the confined waters of Chichester Harbour.
5. Cancel this LNTM 01 May 2019.
Director & Harbour Master
18 April 2019