LNTM No.09 of 2019
Local Notice to Mariners No.09 of 2019
DEPLOYMENT OF SURVEY EQUIPMENT
1. Mariners are advised that tidal survey equipment has been deployed at 2 sites. Each comprises a frame resting on the seabed at a height of 0.75m and 25 metres from the sinker. A yellow buoy with yellow cross marked ‘SURVEY’ indicates each location complete with yellow light (Fl Y 5s).
2. The tidal survey equipment is located:
Thorney Channel: 50 º 48´.369 N 000 º 54´.246 W
Emsworth Channel: 50 º 48´.278 N 000 º 56´ 474W
3. The equipment is deployed at depths greater than 4m below Chart Datum.
4. Mariners are to avoid anchoring, or dredging within 50 meters of the survey buoys.
5. Cancel this LNTM 14 September 2019.
Director & Harbour Master
06 August 2019