Come and join our team – we have a job vacancy for a friendly and organised part-time Receptionist at our Itchenor Harbour Office.
- Greeting visitors to the harbour office.
- Providing visitor information to the public, issuing harbour dues plaques, taking bookings for boat trips and answering queries.
- Providing administrative support to the Finance Team.
- Handling phone and email enquiries.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and deliveries.
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service and communication skills. Experience in a similar role, good IT skills and being familiar with handling cash and using a till are desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team and be part of an organisation looking after one of the largest recreational harbours in the UK and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The role is based at our Harbour Office in Itchenor, West Sussex.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 12th November. Interviews will be held on 21st and 23rd November.
Send your completed application form to Gina.Simpson@conservancy.co.uk
Enquiries call 01243 512301