Min 6°C Max 11°C
Min 4°C Max 11°C
DREDGE OF THORNHAM MARINA
1. Mariners are advised that a maintenance dredge of Thornham Marina is due to commence Monday 27 February and continue for 2 months.
2. Dredged material will be transported to the Nab Tower disposal site by the 21m Tug Storebror, towing the 34m barge VR49.
3. Due to the tidal constraints of the dredge site a temporary mooring for Storebror and VR49 will be laid in the Thorney Channel between Stanbury Point and the Nutbourne Channel in approximate position: 50º 49´.420 N, 000º 54´.27 W.
4. All vessels will display the lights and shapes required by the collision regulations and Storebror will maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 14 and 16.
5. During towing operations these vessels will be limited in their ability to manoeuvre and mariners are requested to give them a wide berth in the confined waters of Chichester Harbour.
6. Cancel this LNTM 28 April 2017.
Director & Harbour Master
23 February 2017