WORK ON HAYLING ISLAND ROAD BRIDGE
1. Mariners are advised that survey work will be undertaken on the Hayling Island Road Bridge, including inspection to the underside of the bridge using a hydraulically operated platform located on the bridge.
2. The survey is scheduled to commence Monday 23 October and continue until 15 November. Inspection work will not take place at weekends.
3. The works will be undertaken during the hours of darkness within the period 2000 hrs to 0600 hrs. The inspection platform will be well lit and any work within the spans affecting the navigable channel will be undertaken during periods of low water.
4. Mariners are required to approach with caution and to only navigate beneath the bridge if it is safe to do so. For further information contact;
Phil Church, CET Project Manager,
Mobile - 07581 553 885
5. Cancel this LNTM 16 November 2017.
Director & Harbour Master
17 October 2017